The Selina Ballet Wrap Skirt in Cornflower Blue
The Selina wrap style ballet skirt is cut as a circle to drape flatteringly around the body and ties with wide fabric ribbons which wrap all around the waist.
Pair with a knitted vest top for a casual style or with the matching Katya tie front flute sleeve top to wear as a set.
The Selina skirt is part of our sustainable collection as the fabric is ecovero viscose, and is made from renewable wood sources and an eco-responsible production process.
Main: 54% Ecovero 46% Viscose
- Adjustable fit
- Fastens with ties around waist
- Cut as circle to drape flatteringly
- No lining
- Dipped hem at sides and back
- Mini length - 45cm from waist to hem at back
- Non-stretch woven fabric with satin finish
Made in Turkey
- Regular fit
- The fabric is woven, non-stretch
- We recommend your standard size, or if you are in between sizes, we recommend sizing up
- Natalia is 5'9" and is wearing a UK 10
View our size chart for measurements.
- We recommend hand washing at a cool temperature, but if you prefer to wash in the machine, you should wash in a laundry bag to avoid snagging, at maximum 30 degrees
- Reshape whilst damp
- Iron on reverse
- Iron on medium/warm
- Do not tumble dry
So now you've carefully chosen your new wardrobe piece. We know you're going to love it! Here are all the details you need to know about how it's getting to you...
|UK Standard Delivery||3-4 working days||£2.99|
|UK Next Day Delivery||1-2 working days||£4.99|
|European* Delivery||5 working days||£9.99|
|International** Delivery||7 working days||£15.99|
If we can be of any assistance our customer care team can help you here.